HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Pennsylvania officials are identifying the entities that Tuesday were awarded permits to grow and process medical marijuana.
The permit winners:
- Prime Wellness of Pennsylvania LLC, Sinking Spring, Berks County
- Franklin Labs LLC, Reading, Berks County
- Pennsylvania Medical Solutions LLC, Scranton, Lackawanna County
- Standard Farms LLC, White Haven, Luzerne County
- Ilera Healthcare LLC, Waterfall, Fulton County
- AES Compassionate Care LLC, Chambersburg, Franklin County
- Terrapin Investment Fund 1 LLC, Jersey Shore, Clinton County
- GTI Pennsylvania LLC, Danville, Montour County
- AGRiMED Industries of PA LLC, Carmichaels, Greene County
- PurePenn LLC, McKeesport, Allegheny County
- Holistic Farms LLC, New Castle, Lawrence County
- Cresco Yeltrah LLC, Brookville, Jefferson County
Source: Pa. Dept. Health
Thank you for visiting MDMMCC.com, the premier Medical Marijuana Certification Center in Maryland. Our Mission at the Maryland Medical Marijuana Certification Clinics (MDMMCC) is to provide the certification necessary for qualified patients to obtain Medical Marijuana in compliance with the Maryland Medical Marijuana Laws in the State of Maryland. MDMMCC will have offices open throughout Maryland.