Stuffing is the ultimate comfort food, making an appearance on holiday tables throughout the season. Impress your guests and whip up a batch of our cannabis-infused stuffing muffins for an elevated variation on this seasonal classic.
Infused Stuffing Muffins
Start to Finish: 30–40 minutes
Yields: 12 muffins
Approximate Dosage: 8mg THC per muffin*
- 10 slices fresh sourdough or white bread
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 100mg of cannabis tincture
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Cut bread into small cubes.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add celery and onions and cook slowly, stirring often and lowering heat as necessary until vegetables are very soft but not golden, 8–10 minutes.
- Combine bread cubes with onion mixture, parsley, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Stir well. Beat eggs with chicken broth and cannabis tincture until thoroughly combined, then pour over bread mixture. Stir very well.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin well with cooking spray. Divide bread mixture among cups and pack in gently. Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Let stand on a rack for five minutes, then run a knife around each muffin to remove. Serve warm and enjoy!
This recipe was developed in partnership with Tilray. Tilray and Leafly are both owned by Privateer Holdings.
*Note: The amount of cannabis tincture specified in this recipe is a very loose suggestion; the actual amount you use should be modified based on the strength of your tincture and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky (click here to learn why), so the best way to test for potency is to start with one portion of a serving, wait one to two hours, then make an informed decision on whether to consume more. Always dose carefully and listen to your body, and never drive under the influence of cannabis.
Thank you for visiting MDMMCC.com, the premier Medical Marijuana Certification Center in Maryland. Our Mission at the Maryland Medical Marijuana Certification Clinics (MDMMCC) is to provide the certification necessary for qualified patients to obtain Medical Marijuana in compliance with the Maryland Medical Marijuana Laws in the State of Maryland. MDMMCC will have offices open throughout Maryland.