My friends plus I were seeing a documentary about medical marijuana edibles.
It was unquestionably informative plus eye opening.
I didn’t suppose much about medical marijuana until every one of us watched the documentary. The documentary discussed the dangers of medical marijuana edibles. They showed several different packages on television plus numerous of the packages were brightly colored with cartoon or fictional characters on the packaging. To be honest, the marijuana edibles easily looked care about something you might find on the candy rack at the grocery store, a few of the packages even resembled popular candies that you see today. I watched the documentary plus a few mornings later I saw a news story about a 5-year-old that overdosed on THC Edibles. The parents left a bag of Edibles on the home office table plus the 5-year-old got up early in the afternoon to watch cartoons. The child saw the bag of candy on the table plus decided to chop the rules by helping himself to a generous portion of the candy, but when the parents woke up a few hours later, the child was passed out on the couch plus breathing slowly. The parents panicked plus took the child to the emergency room where it was discovered that the child had overdosed on marijuana. I’m surprised their parents were allowed to take their child beach house from the hospital after that neglectful situation. The child fully reuseed thankfully, plus there will not be any long-term side effects from the overdose. Still, I suppose it might be time to examine the packaging that marijuana companies are using.