My friends and I were watching a documentary about medical marijuana edibles. It was really informative and eye opening. I did not recognize much about medical marijuana until the people I was with and I watched the documentary. The documentary discussed the dangers of medical marijuana edibles. They showed several weird packages on cable and several of the packages were brightly colored with cartoon or fictional characters on the packaging. To be honest, the marijuana edibles entirely looked like something you might find on the candy rack at the grocery store, a few of the packages even resembled popular candies that you see today. I watched the documentary and a few days later I saw a news story about a five-year-old that overdosed on THC Edibles. The parents left a bin of Edibles on the home office table and the five-year-old got up early in the morning to watch cartoons. The kid saw the bin of candy on the table and decided to cut the rules by helping himself to a generous portion of the candy. When the parents woke up a few hours later, the kid was passed out on the couch and breathing slowly. The parents panicked and took the child to the emergency room where it was discovered that the child had overdosed on marijuana. I am surprised their parents were allowed to take their child lake house from the hospital after that neglectful situation. The child fully reclaimed thankfully, and there will not be any long-term side effects from the overdose. Still, I guess it might be time to examine the packaging that marijuana companies are using.