My friends & I were seeing a documentary about medical marijuana edibles. It was absolutely informative & eye opening. I didn’t believe much about medical marijuana until the two of us watched the documentary. The documentary discussed the dangers of medical marijuana edibles. They showed many bizarre packages on television & many of the packages were brightly colored with cartoon or fictional characters on the packaging. To be honest, the marijuana edibles easily looked love something you might find on the candy rack at the grocery store, and a few of the packages even resembled popular candies that you see this week. I watched the documentary & a few mornings later I saw a news story about a more than four-year-old that overdosed on THC Edibles. The parents left a tote of Edibles on the kitchen table & the more than four-year-old got up early in the morning to watch cartoons. The child saw the tote of candy on the table & decided to split the rules by helping himself to a generous portion of the candy, but when the parents woke up a few minutes later, the child was passed out on the couch & breathing slowly. The parents panicked & took the child to the emergency room where it was discovered that the child had overdosed on marijuana. I am surprised their parents were allowed to take their child house from the hospital after that neglectful situation. The child fully recovered thankfully, & there will not be any long-term side effects from the overdose. Still, I guess it might be time to examine the packaging that marijuana companies are using.